IMHI is the system of relative integration of philosophical-Psycho-social-bio-mechanical, multi-concepts, multisystem, holistic, Multi-approach, cost effective and simple way of management of human illness and assessment of well-being scientifically and humanly.
IMHI – covers the following subjects relatively and broadly as integrated concepts, knowledge and practices for better and easy management of human illness in view of personal- socio-economical and environmental background.
1. It is a system of co-ordination relatively and related all motions of nature, society and mind.
2. It is basically integrated with fundamental and scientific philosophical view of world and its contents that is dialectical materialistic view.
3. It is related to holistic approach of various useful concepts, systems, practices and methods in the management of whole human and social illness in relation to human and his environment, from the beginning of history of human society up to-now.
4. It is a dynamic, continuously changing, developing integrated concepts and practice of management of human health globally, in its accessibility, accessibility, affordability with simplicity.
5. It is the unification of all the modalities or systems of human illness managements in our societies in scientific bases with effectiveness of their efficacy.
6. It really coordinates the fundamental human social factors, like human thought process, human practices up on nature or environments and societies. And feedback of society and environments to human thought, attitude and practices.
7. It shows that nothing is complete and isolated things, concepts, system and methods, practices. And needs integration for more worth-full achievement in the field of any human thought and practices and for understanding of laws of nature and human body and their relation with other various natural, social and human psycho- biological phenomena.
8. It explains that the simplicity of working mechism of universe and its contents with complexity of their manifold inter relation. Like every human disease is differentiated and has specific as well vague manifestations. but all most all human disease have some basic and fundamental pathologic processes in nature ,that is vasculitis , there are fundamental role of prime cytokine ,TNF-alpha IN THE HUMAN DISESE PATHOGENESIS AND THERE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ROLE OF MASTER CHEMICAL , MASTER light therapy, UVBI,MASTER ANEROBIC EXERCISE ( YOGA ), VACCINATION PRINCIPLE ( LIKE KILLS LIKE ), OTHER VARIOUS NATUROTHAERAPIES,PSYCHOTHERAPY, HEALTH EDUCATION PROMOTIONS, PHILOSOPHICO-SOCIAL THERAPY.THESE ALL ARE ALL ROUNDER METHODS OF MANAGEMENT OF HUMAN ILLNESS.
9. PHILOSOPICALLY – ITS BASIC PRINCIPLE IS THE KEY LAW OF DIALECTICS. UNITY AND STRUGGLE OF ONTRADICTIONS. THE KRDHAUGODA,S BASIC LAW OF DIALECTICS THAT IS Any event, system or unit contains opposite phenomena which are also connected relatively by means varying degree of reciprocal association dynamically with other sets of opposite phenomena again. FOR EXAMPLE.
- The health and disease are opposite phenomena, are connected dynamically with another opposite phenomena i.e. stress factors(cytokines-TNF-alpha) and antistress factor of an individual.
- likewise day and night are opposites related with other sets of opposite phenomena, rotation of Earth from west to east in its own axis, and sun arise from east / sets from west.
Rotation of earth from west to east in its own axis
Sun arise from east and sets from west
- LOGICALLY THIS NEW CONCEPT OF IMHI COVERS THE WIDE VERIETIS OF SUBJECTS IN CO-ORDINATED FORM. IT RELATES THE IILNESS OF HUMAN FROM HEAD TO TOE, ILLNESS DUE TO DISBALANCE OF EXTERNAL ENVIROMENT AND INTERNAL ENVIROMENT OF BODY.
- IMMUNITY AND STRESS FACTORS LINKED WITH HEALTH AND HUMAN DISEASES.PRODUCTIVE. MIND OF HUAMN LINKED WITH ECONOMICAL PROSPERITY. THERE BY RELAEASE FROM MOST OF HUMAN DISEASE INCLUDING PROVERTY, HUNGER SOCIAL UNPEACE.
- According to guideline of this IMHI- it makes easy and simple assessment of human diseases and provides quick and quality management as early as possible in preventive as well as palliative and curative cost effective heath care provision.
- IMHI aims to reduce death, illness, disability, early diagnosis and early qualitative cost effective management of human illness and to access world wide health promotion in scientific and humanly way. IMHI includes preventive, diagnostic, palliative and curative elements that are implemented by families and communities as well as by health facilities and also as world health policies.
- People seeking for medical treatment in the developing as well as developed world are often suffering from more than one condition, making a single diagnosis is error of the old health care system. IMHI is an integrated strategy, which takes into account the variety of factors that put people at risk philosophically, ritually, physically, mentally, familiarly, socially, environmentally, economically, politically and as well globally. It ensures the combined treatment of the major human illnesses, emphasizing prevention of human illness and crisis through health promotion, dialectical materialistic educational promotion, immunization and improved nutrition. It consists of continuous evaluation of impact, cost and effectiveness.
- The strategy includes following main components:
1) Improving case management skills, concepts, practice of health-care staff in
integrated scientific way.
2) Improving overall health systems in new holistic integrated way
3) Improving family and community health practices
4) improving integration of main modern medical heath care system with other alternative health care system like ayurvedic system like YOGA , homeopathic system ( vaccination principle , like cure like ) , light therapy ( UV, LLLT ),PHYSIOHERAPY , HOT SPRING DEAD SEA THERAPY etc. as far as possible in the course of monument of various human illness in appropriate ways.
5) Improving world wide world view of dialectical materialistic educational promotion as well establishment and development of this new integrated health care education system globally.
6) In health facilities, this IMHI promotes the quick and quality diagnosis and management of most of the human illnesses in grass root level as well as tertiary level in integrated way with various systems of health care management easily and cost effectively.
16) To establish world wide this new IMHI concept and practice in correlation with WHO and national health programmer and policy makers of particular countries.
17) Background theories of this new concept of IMHI are the R.K.Dhaugoda’s basic law of dialectics (Any event, system or unit contains opposite phenomena which are also connected relatively by means varying degree of reciprocal association dynamically with other sets of opposite phenomena again) , R.K.Dhaugoda’s general theory/equation of vasculitis and R.K.Dhaugoda’s general ratio of health and disease ( HEALTH : DISEASE = 4:1 )
18 ) This newly designed concept and practice of IMHI reviews the concepts and definition of health given by WHO and the existing world health concepts and practices in various isolated form rather than interrelated form .It helps in the development and easy approach of world heath care system in a very comprehensive , integrated multi-healthcare systems , simple and cost effective world wide management of human illness and related problems. In other words, this is not only a one of the great revolutionary, scientific, dialectical-materialistic concept of health and disease, but also which is basically quite opposite to the old existing concept of health and disease.
19) WHO (World Health Organization)- is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
The wrong WHO definition of Health
Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. This Definition has not been modified since 1948. Health is not a absolute phenomena, so the lack of operational value and the problem created by use of the word "complete”- according to dialectical law ,Nature is a state of motion and changeAccording to Angels, “All nature from the smallest thing to the biggest, from grains of sand to sun, from the primary living cell (protista) to man, has its existence in internal coming into being and going out of being, in a ceaseless flux, in unresting motion and change. So health can not be a complete or absolute thing.
." “The phrase absence of disease or infirmity” is also a great fundamental problem in the definition of health by WHO .this last phrase says that concept of absolute health and health is taken as isolated form from disease side , which is opposite to reality. Health never can be isolated from disease. if there is no disease in a man there shouldn’t be existence of health simultaneously , it is possible the detachment of health and disease only after death of a person. According to dialectical law (Contradictions inherent in Nature) every thing or system in the universe and its contents there should be opposite system or things simultaneously and they are interchangeable, contradicted in nature.In the 21st century, health is a shared responsibility, involving equitable access to essential care and collective defense against transnational threats.
20) Logic of concept and practice of IMHI (integrated management of human illness) is the successful implication of IMCI (integrated management of child illness) in more than 75 countries around the world. IMHI is the basically, broadly, philosophically, scientifically and newly integrated expansion of IMCI TO CAPTURE MOST OF THE HUMAN POPULATION AND THEIR ILLNESSS. CAH a Multi-Country Evaluation (MCE) has evaluated the impact, cost and effectiveness of the IMCI strategy .The results of the MCE support planning and advocacy for child health interventions by ministries of health in developing countries, and by national and international partners in development. To date, MCE has been conducted in
Brazil, Bangladesh, Peru, and the United Republic of Tanzania Uganda